1. If you would like to dance scottish country contact our Secretary -
2. Save yourself the effort of climbing Kinnoull Hill near Perth -
3. As usual, following on from the Alva summer dancing, was George’s annual charity dance. The programme was a trip down memory lane when Alva was in its heyday in the 1980’s and 1990’s. Susan MacFadyen’s Band played brilliantly for us. George and his wife enlisted the help of Catriona who was MC for the night. Click here for a photo of the band.
4. Stirling Branch will be celebrating their 90th Anniversary on Friday 29th September 2017 -
5. Click here for a photo of Roy Hendrie and his Band taken on Monday 14th August 2017 in Troon Concert Hall
6. Stirling Castle Club website address has been updated 15/8/17 JDP.
Formed in 1950 the aim of the Club is to be a Social Dance Club for the Instruction and Practice of Scottish Country Dancing.
The Club is affiliated to the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society.
An RSCDS trained Dance Instructor is available at our weekly meetings during the Winter months in the Netherlee Pavilion in the south side of Glasgow in Scotland.
We strive to maintain an equal number of lady/gentleman dancer members.
All are welcome but a knowledge of the basic steps and formations would be
an advantage. (Beginners classes are available from the Glasgow Branch of the RSCDS).
We are here -
Caution !! There are now no reservations about Windows 10 functionality however there is still a lack of privacy issue -
Click here for crib sheet
Save this page as a ‘favourite’ and use it with the ‘other sites’ link in the menu bar above to access all Scottish country dance activities in Scotland -
Netherlee Scottish Country Dance Club
Created Nov 2003