1. If you would like to dance scottish country contact our Secretary -
2. RSCDS Stirling Branch have produced a commemorative CD to mark its 90th Anniversary featuring Nicol McLaren’s Glencraig Band. The new dance ‘Stirling at 90’, included in the CD and devised by club member Norma Macleod, has been added to the Best Dance List. Some photographs taken at the 90th Anniversary Dance held in the Albert Halls, Stirling are now available -
3. Save yourself the effort of climbing Kinnoull Hill near Perth -
4. The Programme and Crib Sheets for the 2017 Away Days dancing are now available on the Main Events page above.
5. Stirling have done it again!! In addition to the high standard of most Castle and Branch programmes Mary McKechnie’s Hogmanay Dance programme takes the biscuit!! This event will be over-
Formed in 1950 the aim of the Club is to be a Social Dance Club for the Instruction and Practice of Scottish Country Dancing.
The Club is affiliated to the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society.
An RSCDS trained Dance Instructor is available at our weekly meetings during the Winter months in the Netherlee Pavilion in the south side of Glasgow in Scotland.
We strive to maintain an equal number of lady/gentleman dancer members.
All are welcome but a knowledge of the basic steps and formations would be
an advantage. (Beginners classes are available from the Glasgow Branch of the RSCDS).
We are here -
Caution !! There are now no reservations about Windows 10 functionality however there is still a lack of privacy issue -
Click here for crib sheet
Save this page as a ‘favourite’ and use it with the ‘other sites’ link in the menu bar above to access all Scottish country dance activities in Scotland -
Netherlee Scottish Country Dance Club
Created Nov 2003